This Halloween dessert topper is SO incredibly easy to make and really takes your desserts to a whole other level! I promise these are worth making to top off your next Halloween treat!
- 1 bag or container of chocolate candy melts
- 1 pastry bag + tall drinking glass
- 1 pastry tip with small hole
- parchment paper
- cupcake or any dessert you need to decorate
- Melt chocolate according to the directions on the candy melt pack. Typically, it is 1-2 minutes in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until completely smooth.
- Fit the pastry tip inside the pastry bag
- Place the pastry bag inside a tall drinking glass (this is the easiest way to get the chocolate into the bag, with no mess!)
- Lay out your parchment paper
- Start by first drawing a cross (one vertical line and one overlapping horizontal line)
- Draw an overlapping X on top of the cross (see pic below)
- Connect the outer tips together using a slight dip in the center (see pic below)
- Repeat the same process a little closer to the center of the web
- Let harden for around 30 minutes